I'm a developer and game designer. I love board games, altered states of consciousness, legos, reading, video games, drawing, meditation, art, psychology, philosophy, writing and much more.
Here are a couple of things I did that you may be interested in:
• Tabletop Pixel : a video game development studio I've ran during a couple of years.
• Doc Tee Boh's blog : a place where I've been telling about my life in Japan during 13 years (french).
• Docteeboh's microblog : a new place for me to throw words online when I want to. (french).
• Cat Crossing : small mobile game where you help a cat to avoid dangerous cars in the street.
• Bullet Master : a small video game mixing shoot-them-up and Mastermind.
• Super Puzzle Neo : traditional puzzle game reinvented for mobile.
• Retroizer : transform a photo into a GameBoy screenshot, 100% client-side.
• Galleries : others would push that to online albums.
• Unmatched Roster : a page dedicated to the asymetrical fighting boardgame named Unmatched.
• My Bgg Collection : pull my (or someone else) boardgamegeek.com collection and show it nicely.
• For a few extra meters : a simple "Push your luck" boardgame for young players who can add up.
• String Fighters : An online idle fighting game I made and operated for years (french).
• Legacy homepage : jump back to 2000s and check all the stuff I've been doing for years (french).